Crunchy, melting, fresh and fragrant
It is the ideal healthy and tasty snack for all health-conscious people
Ondine defines herself as healthy and tasty
Ondine gives good positive vibes!
Let out the discerning taster that’s slumbering within you… Crisp and tender at the same time, here’s the ideal recipe for savouring the joys of summer! As a dessert or a snack, these fruit tarts reveal all the flavours of Ondine flat peaches. Treat yourself to a moment of pure enjoyment!
Preparation: 10 mins
Cooking time: approximately 20 mins
Equipment: Tartlet moulds
Ingredients for 4 persons
3 Ondine flat peaches
1 spoonful of runny honey
1. Preheat your oven to 180° C.
2. Place the pastry in the tartlet moulds.
3. Wash and dry the Ondine flat peaches. Cut each one in 2, remove the stone and slice them into thin slices.
4. Dust the bottom of the tartlets with almond powder.
5. Place the slices of Ondine flat peaches into the moulds.
6. Beat the egg with the spoonful of honey, and pour a soup spoonful of the mixture over each tartlet.
7. Bake for approximately 20 minutes, observing the progress of the tartlets. The tartlets should be golden.
Tip: if you serve the tartlets at table, you can accompany them with whipped cream and with a mint leaf for an exquisite decoration…